It looks like this is your first time here?
Please subscribe to my RSS feed! Have a good read...
SEO Speaker Engagements
I think it is my sheer determination not to lay down and die that keeps getting me invited onto the podium to be an SEO speaker at Internet Marketing conferences. If you would like me to speak I am open to offers!
Engagements in 2012
- 15-16 Nov: IEG Chicago
- 10 Nov: SEO Camp, Toulouse, France
- October: SMX New York
- October: Pubcon Las Vegas
- 23 – 25 July: Search Exchange, Charlotte
- 6th June: Hitreach, Arbroath
- 22nd May: Search Marketing Day, Poznan
- 17 – 18 May: Sascon, Manchester
- 14 – 16 May: SMX London
- 24 – 25 April: IEG, San Francisco
- 13th April: Brighton SEO
- 27-28 March: SMX Munich
- 19-23 March: SES New York
- 3rd * 4th March: Thinkvisibility, Leeds.
- 28th Feb – 1st March: SMX West, San Jose.
- 23&24 Febrauary: San Deiego Predictive Analytics Summit, San Diego.
- 15th January SMX Israel
Engagements in 2011
- Pubcon 7-10 November, Las Vegas
- eMetrics, New York October 2011
- Search Exchange. Charlotte NC 3rd October
- BlueGlass, Tampa, Florida 25/26 September
- Expon Brazil 21/22 July
- Sascon. 19th/20th May 2011 / The Hive, Manchester
- SES London 21-25th February
- March 5th Thinkvisibility, Leeds.
- SphinnCon, Israel, 9th January
Engagements in 2010
- Pubcon Vegas, November
- International Search Summit – London – October
- International Search Summit – Berlin. 7th June
- SAS – Manchester
- A4U Munich – 18th/19th May
- SMX London -17th/18th May
- Pubcon South (Dallas) – 13-15 April
- SES NY – March
- RIMC Iceland – 12th March
- SMX/SphinnCon (Israel) – 7th March
- SES London 16th-19th February
Engagements in 2009:
- International Search Summit London (19 Nov) Click for special offer price reductions on this.
- Pubcon Las Vegas Nov 10th-13th (Prov.)
- A4U London 13/14 Oct (Provisional)
- SES San Jose 14th-18th September
- SMX London 18/19th May, London
- International Search Summit, British Library, 14th May
- A4uExpo, Amsterdam 28/29th April
- Search Marketing World, Dublin 1st April
- RIMC 20th March – Iceland! (Rumours of Iceland’s demise was a little premature it seems)
- SES London 20-22 Feb (also doing the training)
Engagements in 2008:
- November Webmasterworld Las Vegas (Moderating)
- November SMX London
- October Scottish Enterprise Council, Gretna Green
- October 14th-15th A4Uexpo.com, London Excel
- September SMX Stockholm
- July 16th Open University Entrepreneurs Forum, Milton Keynes
- Feb 8th 2008: Iceland again. rimc.is
- Feb 19th – 21st: SES London.
- Feb 27th: Society of MBAs, Old Beaconsfield, S. Bucks.
Engagements in 2007:
- Microsoft / Chambers of Commerce. Several events around the country with Microsoft where I was talking about organic SEO while Mike from Optimize talked about PPC. Microsoft sponsored it all. Thanks guys.
- SES London: Actually twice, once in February where I was on a panel and also in November, running a workshop on link building strategies
- eVirus: In Vilnius, Lithuania. The Keynote speaker slot and a great experience in September.
- SMX Stockholm: SMX is the new conference by Danny Sullivan and Chris Sherman, who really were the creators of SES. I was delighted to be invited back to Sweden in October.
- SMX London: My home ground in November.
- A4U: the largest affiliates network in the UK have got all the way to london Excel this year with their first fll blown conference in November. I am on a few panels there.
- PubCon: Las Vegas 4-7 December. I hate Las Vegas, but love the show. I am moderating on panel on European search and I will probably be on a site clinic panel again.
Other great places that I have had the chance to speak on Internet marketing at in the past include:
- New York
- New Orleans
- Sunderland (it wasn’t THAT bad)
I tend to put up the text and slides from my talks on my Live Space as it keeps my hand in on using the Microsoft blog system.