- The Data Protection Register
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How does this site avoid a “pop up” about Cookies?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
The Data Protection Register
DHJ Ventures LTD is registered as collecting and managing personal data on the UK Government Data Protection Register. Our registration number is ZA479007
Our registration page: https://ico.org.uk/ESDWebPages/Entry/ZA479007
What data do we collect?
If you would like to know what data we store and process on you, I can email that information to the address you put in the form below.
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information generally as supplied by you or as recorded at the time on your Linkedin Profile (Name, email address. phone number, Social Profile)
- If you pay us, we will collect payment details as required to audit these payments.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- You initiatine contact with us
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Help improve our service.
Our Company will use the third party systems to hold and manage your data
- GMail (Google)
- Outlook (Microsoft)
- Agile CRM
- Google Analytics (Google)
- Linkedin (Microsoft)
- Facebook (e.d. for Instant Messaging)
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases and also a third party payment processor.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at in data centres managed by the companies listed above whilst the relationship between us exists.
Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by on request as far as the law allows. We will also review our data store annually and delete data no longer applicable to the business.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please follow the instructions at the bottom of any such communication or reply directly to any communication where other instruction is not provided.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please use the form provided
Or write to us: The Datat Protection Officer, DHJ Ventures LTD, 9 Lincoln Way, Harlington, Bedfordshire. LU5 6NB.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- For storing information only pertinent to you.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How does the site avoid a “pop up” about Cookies?
We do not store the full IP address. We only start linking you as an individual AFTER you have filled in a form, or otherwise given your consent, so you do not have to consent to anything just to see this website. That would be absurd and we think many companies have interpreted the legislation incorrectly.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
You can also install extensions in your Chrome browser, such as “Ghostery” which will block cookies (from all sites) .
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Via this page: https://dixonjones.com/contact/
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. (https://ico.org.uk)